Join Our Team
Come juice and grow with us!
We are welcoming exceptional new members to the Moon Juice team. We are passionate about health, teamwork and efficiency. We take a lot of pride in what we do, and work hard to provide top-notch service and in-house organization. This is an excellent opportunity to get on board and grow with our expanding company.
For career inquiries, send a brief note about yourself and resume to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Social Content Specialist will facilitate and grow our social media presence across multiple platforms. You should have a strong social media management background to help manage daily content publication on our social platforms. And, you must be able to create compelling postings that will engage audiences and build loyal communities.
- Develop and publish original daily content across multiple social and digital channels to drive brand awareness, engagement and sales
- Define owned, earned and paid content strategies across multiple platforms
- Create and editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously optimize by analyzing social metrics, developing insights and leveraging best practices
- Leverage social listening tools to optimize engagement and content
- Cultivate and manage influencer program
- Conceptualize, create, and edit real-time content (Facebook Live events, IG/Snapchat stories, etc)
- Advise on emerging trends and launch new social media accounts as needed
Experience managing social content platforms, specifically Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn and Tumblr
Excellent writing and editorial skills
Positive attitude and detail oriented with exceptional organizational ability
Deep understanding of the health and wellness industry
- Ensure Moon Juice merchandising standards are followed and visual presentation of store is acceptable and consistent
- Maintain a clean and appealing working and customer environment.
- Deliver legendary customer service, resolve escalated customer complaints
- Order appropriate amount of retail products and store supplies to support store operations
- Possess knowledge of all products with commitment to ongoing education
- Motivate and manage staff in order to create a high-performing team
- Create weekly staff schedule, submit payroll, mange cash flow and variances
- Track monthly results and trends for sales forecasting
- Create and maintain a culture of care.
- Previous experience in retail, customer service, or other related fields
- Must possess a California State food handlers card
- Must have open availability, be willing to dedicate 40 hours per week to work and be available most weekend days.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Interface layout and design
- Interaction design to bring products to life
- Wireframes, prototyping, templates, and layouts
- Work closely with marketing and development to optimize customer journey
- User testing and personas
- Design digital marketing assets including email and ads
- Facilitate third-party app integrations
- Develop and execute A/B tests to optimize e-commerce performance
- 3-5 years UI/UX experience in e-commerce
- Experience working with Shopify/liquid preferred
- Must be highly creative with an eye for detail
- Ability to translate vision into actionable and logical executions
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Fluency in CSS, HTML
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Proven work ethic and integrity
- Collaborative team player – works well with various teams, takes feedback well
- Desire to excel and grow with Moon Juice
- Positive attitude
- Entrepreneurial with a self-starter mentality where you not only perform the task provided, but also seek to generate new and fresh ideas
- A desire to learn and up to date on trends related to the field
- Excited to jump in and execute
- For you, it’s about the journey AND the destination