Social Media Coordinator and Community Specialist
Culver City, CA / Marketing / Full Time
We are seeking a driven Social Media Coordinator and Community Specialist to develop original multi-channel content and engage targeted social and digital communities.
- Develop and publish original daily content across multiple social and digital channels to drive brand awareness, community engagement, and sales
- Define Moon Juice content strategy within each platform
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously optimize by analyzing social metrics, developing insights, and leveraging best practices
- Leverage social listening tools to optimize engagement and content
- Cultivate and manage influencer program
- Experience managing social content platforms, specifically Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and Tumblr
- Excellent writing and editorial skills
- Positive attitude and detail oriented with exceptional organizational ability
- Deep understanding of the health and wellness industry
Please submit a resume and a cover letter.
About Moon Juice
Moon Juice is the resource for plant-sourced alchemy to nourish and elevate body, beauty, and consciousness. We celebrate the unadulterated, exquisite flavors and healing force of raw vegetables, fruits, petals, herbs, roots, nuts, and seaweeds as daily nourishment, beauty tools, and high-powered natural remedies. Explore our organic pressed juices, Moon Milks, Cosmic Provisions, the Moon Pantry, and our Moon Dust collection. We are a tangible touchstone for a community excited about a new way of living.
General Job Inquires
We love people who are passionate about what they do. Email your resume and tell us why you belong on the Moon, firstname.lastname@example.org.